lundi 1 mars 2010

Etat du jour : 11/22

Intro 100%
Breathe 100%
No line 100%
Boots 100%
Magnificent 100%
BD 100%
Still 100%
desire 100%
Little While 100%
Chat ISS 100%
UC 0%
UF 0%
Crazy 100%
Vertigo 100%
City 100%

6 commentaires:

  1. looking forward to watching what you did with In A Little While ;)

    You're fast!!!!!!

    loftarasa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It was quite easy because I only had 5 cameras (including yours). So the final editing will not be the better part of the film but I must say that your vids saved me !
    I'll try to upload it on megaupload tomorow and I'll send you the link ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Glad I could help out. Link to MU or youtube would be fabulous!
    Are you planning to do the Paris concert this year, too ? I know it's a bit early ;)...
    I'll likely record it with a HD cam this time. But I am sitting rather far away.

    Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I will upload it tonight on youtube!
    For the paris show in sptembre, I'm planning to tape the all concert from gold sit (adam side, row 2) ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ace, i am in C4 or something....upper tier almost at the other side of the stadium. so we got 2 cams already :D

    RépondreSupprimer